The McLean County Libertarian Party exists to support Libertarian candidates and promote libertarian principles at the local, state, and federal levels.
Please come and support liberty at the Ballot Access Shootout, hosted by the McLean County Libertarian Party.
Where: C.I. Shooting Sports in Bloomington/Normal
When: Friday, September 29th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
The event will include:
- A variety of guns to shoot with instructors available to assist any beginners
- Open lanes for those who wish to bring their own gun
- Meet and greet with 2018 Libertarian Candidates for Governor, Secretary of State, Comptroller, State Representative, and more.
- Gun Raffle! Two-Tone Smith & Wesson SD9 VE 9mm
You do NOT need a FOID card for this event unless you are bringing your own gun. Certified range instructors will be available to assist everyone without a FOID card.
Tickets are $50 for individuals and $80 for couples. The tickets will be sold at the local chapter meetings and online.
Raffle tickets will be $10 for 1 and $100 for 12. You do NOT need to be in attendance to win the raffle.
Sponsorships are also available. $200 to be recognized as a Gold Sponsor and $100 to be recognized as a Silver Sponsor.
The goal of this fundraiser is to raise money for 2018 ballot access in Illinois which will give millions of voters a real choice outside of the failed two party system.
- September 29, 2017 at 6pm – 8:30pm
C.I. Shooting Sports
700 Wylie Dr
Bloomington, IL 61705
Google map and directions
- $10.00 USD
- 69 people are going